Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India
Position: Senior Project Officer – Education and Outreach
Station: National Chambal Sanctuary, Garaita, Etawah
Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environmental Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects + 1-2 years’ minimum experience in designing and implementing community outreach programmes.
Fluency in speaking, reading and writing both English and Hindi
Ability to work independently, self-manage, prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders’
- Designing, Planning, and Implementation of community outreach programmes targeting threatened aquatic freshwater taxa along the project site.
- Evaluate the education & outreach programmes and prepare reports for the partners.
- Develop education tools, techniques and IEC materials for different projects.
- Monitor and maintain the education facilities of the programme across the projects.
- Communicate/Liaison with the various stakeholders/ partners about the education and community outreach component.
- Assist with fundraising and grant writing.
Position will involve three month’s probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered to the candidate.
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Last date for applications: 05th April 2021
Date of Joining: 15th April 2021
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable on the basis of performance
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email.
Kindly submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application.
For any further queries, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org