Position: Design Intern
Reports to: Head of Communication & Outreach
We are looking to hire a design intern who is passionate about using art/creativity for enhancing communication related to conservation.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication or mass communication or candidates with equivalent work experience and skill will be preferred.
- Experience with design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Procreate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Illustration, animation or photo/video editing skills would be a bonus.
- Someone who is diligent and responsible, with the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Work with the communications team to design infographics, posters and designed reports.
- Help in creating visually appealing and engaging content for social media.
- Adapting visual content across different mediums and platforms. We value curious minds who are willing to explore and experiment.
Offered as per qualifications and experience.
Please send together in one file:
- A 1-page/300-word cover letter indicating your interest in joining us.
- Your latest resume, along with 3 references (name, designation, email and phone number).
- A portfolio with 4-7 relevant samples of work.
Submit your application using the position title, ‘Design Intern’, in the subject line. Send the above to email@example.com by 15 April 2022.
Candidates must share three professional references mandatorily.
All applications will be reviewed; however, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.