Position: Visual Communicator
Reports to: Head of Communication & Outreach
We are looking to hire a graphic designer who is passionate about using art/creativity for enhancing communication related to conservation.
- A bachelor’s degree in design, visual communication or mass communication. Candidates with equivalent work experience and skill will also be considered.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Procreate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Illustration, animation or photo/video editing skills would be a bonus.
- Someone who is diligent and responsible, with the ability to work as part of a team is essential.
- Work with all our programmes to design infographics, posters, presentations, reports and manuals.
- Create visually appealing and engaging content for social media.
- Take the initiative to develop and pitch campaigns and ideas.
- Work with our team of researchers, lawyers and analysts to design informative content for a mass audience.
- Conceptualise ideas and visualise concepts across different mediums. We value curious minds who are willing to explore and experiment.
Offered as per qualifications and experience.
Please send together in one file:
- A 1-page/300-word cover letter indicating your interest in joining us.
- Your latest resume, along with 3 professional/academic references (name, designation, email and phone number).
- A portfolio with 4-7 relevant samples of work.
Submit your application using the position title, ‘Graphic Designer’, in the subject line. Send the above to email@example.com by 15 April 2022.
Candidates must share three professional references mandatorily.
All applications will be reviewed; however, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.