Project name: India Turtle Conservation Program/ Turtle Survival Alliance
Open position: Education Coordinator
Experience: 3-4 years minimum experience in designing and implementing community outreach programs.
Station/location: National Chambal Sanctuary, Garaita, Etawah
Desired Qualifications & Skills
1. Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environment Sciences/ Environmental Education/Environment Management/ Social Work/ or related subjects
2. Ph.D. with 1 years’ experience in the related field can be considered.
3. Fluency in speaking, reading and writing both English and Hindi
4. Ability to work independently, self-manage, prioritize and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
5. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders’
1. Designing, Planning, and Implementation of community outreach programs targeting threatened aquatic freshwater taxa along the different project sites.
2. Evaluate the education & outreach programs and prepare reports for the partners.
3. Develop education tools, techniques and IEC materials for different projects.
4. Monitor and maintain the education facilities of the program across all projects.
5. Communicate/Liaison with the various stakeholders/ partners about the education and community outreach component.
6. Oversee a team of educators, assist with fundraising and grant writing.
7. Any other task assigned by the reporting head.
Initially there will be a contract for 3 months during which performance will be assessed as per the requirements & expectations of the job responsibilities. Upon successful completion of 3 months, contract will be renewed.
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable on the basis of performance
Kindly submit the following documents:
· CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
· One Passport photograph (scanned)
· Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
Only applications received via email will be considered for further selection process. Therefore submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not to attach any other documents other than the documents requested.
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application. For any further queries, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org.