No. of position: 1
Location: Bengaluru, India
Reports to: Finance Manager
About us: The Wildlife Conservation Society-India works to conserve wildlife backed by science. We work in partnership with governmental and non-governmental organizations to deal with conservation challenges such as human-wildlife interaction, combating wildlife trafficking, conservation of marine ecosystems and species, conservation of endangered species, livelihood development of local communities, and so on. Committed to wildlife conservation and the ecological worldview that recognizes the inextricable link between human welfare and the protection of wildlife and wild spaces, WCS-India endeavors to inspire positive attitudes in people towards wildlife.
WCS-India is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Review all Settlements, Petty cash review/settlements & other expenses before submitting for approval.
- Verify all vendor payments and coordinate the process for the release of payment to the vendor.
- Review and process payments for staff and vendors and maintain MIS for tracking of advances and payments.
- Review and process payment vouchers (travel, petty cash, vendors, & consultant, etc.) with due consideration to deductions (advances taxes).
- Ensure the timely preparation, review, and approval of all monthly bank account and cash reconciliations
- Checking expense statements against the policy
- Upload payments to the bank
- Data entry in Tally
- Implement control policies –Payroll reconciliation, advances
- Online procurements/Payments
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Assist in budget planning by tracking expenses against the budget
- Any other task/work assigned by the reporting supervisor.
Required Qualification, Experience, Skills & Abilities:
Graduate /Post Graduate Degree in Commerce, Finance, or Accounts
4-6 years of experience in a similar field, preferably from the Nonprofit Sector
Proficiency in Computer à knowledge of Tally & MS Office
Good communications skills
Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities with attention to detail.
Compensation: Offered as per the qualification and experience.
It’s time to apply:
To apply, please send together in one file a cover letter and an updated resume. Submit your application using the position title “Accounts Associate” in the subject line and send us to email@example.com latest by January 05, 2023.
Candidates are to share three professional references mandatorily.
All applications will be reviewed. However, only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further process.