Wildlife Conservation Society/Turtle Survival Alliance India
Position: Project Biologist
M.Sc. Wildlife Science/Zoology/Biological Sciences/Environmental Sciences/ Environment Management/ or related subjects + 1-year minimum experience.
Minimum of one peer reviewed published papers in Wildlife, Biological Sciences, Conservation Science or similar fields
Previous knowledge of herpetological research
Previous knowledge and experience in writing grant applications, project proposals and reports
- Assist in survival and dispersal study of endangered N. River Terrapin in Sunderbans.
- Supervise the implementation of long term aquatic wildlife conservation projects along all project sites and assist with its study design.
- Assist with writing scientific grant proposals, permit application and reports and maintain database
- Assist with collation and analysis of past and future data and scientific publications.
- Position is based in Sunderbans.
- Position will involve three month’s probationary period, after which performance will be evaluated and a permanent position will be offered.
Compensation: Negotiable as per the educational qualification and work experience.
Last date for applications: 05th April 2021
Date of Joining: 15th April 2021
Duration of project: 1 year; extendable on the basis of performance
Kindly submit the following documents:
- CV (maximum 2 pages, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
- One Passport photograph (scanned)
- Statement of purpose (maximum one page, font style Times New Roman and no smaller than font size 12)
If shortlisted, this application also involves a written test. The details of which will be shared via email.
Kindly submit all documents electronically to email@example.com. Do not attach any other documents other than the documents requested. Please note that physical copies submitted to the office or phone calls made to the office will result in immediate rejection of application.
Please also note that failure to comply with the application guidelines will result in the immediate rejection of application.
For any further queries, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org